Blogger Layouts
I am an animal rescuer.
I will save lives. I will lose lives.
I will make wise decisions.I will make mistakes.
I will be surrounded by people who understand what I do and how I feel.
I will be criticized by those who do not understand.
I will rejoice when each homeless huggable finds a new forever family.
I will suffer through days when I cannot get those lost out of my mind.
I am an animal rescuer.

Sunday, April 21, 2013

EXTRA URGENT

ALL KITTIES NEED TO BE RESCUED BY THE NEXT TRANSPORT WHICH IS 04 23 13 PLEASE HELP US SAVE THEM! RESCUE SPONSOR OR ADOPT!!! MURRAY COUNTY ANIMAL SHELTER in CHATSWORTH GA

SWEETS 472
FEMALE TABBY 8 MONTHS 

VERY FRIENDLY

POLLY 495
FEMALE POLY extra toes) TORTIE 1 YR
VERY FRIENDLY

 
BON BON 540
FEMALE DSH ORANGE AND WHITE 1 YR
VERY VERY FRIENDLY

GI GI 541
TRI TABBY MOM AND 5 NEWBORNS 1 YR
VERY FRIENDLY

LILLY 461
CUTE SWEET LITTLE ONE.
VERY VERY FRIENDLY

LITTLE MAN 563
ORANGE TABBY MALE DSH
2 YRS
VERY PLAYFUL AND LOVING

REMEMBER WITHOUT DONATIONS OUR RESCUES CAN'T SAVE THEM.

To sponsor for the vetting
 and/or transportation, simply go to www.paypal.com, click on the "send money" tab on the home page and enter gafelinefriend@gmail.com .  In the subject line, indicate this is for  the Murray  kitties.  If you would like to designate for a particular kitty, give a brief description and/or ID # of kitty. IMPORTANT: Be sure to designate the payment as a "gift" or PayPal will take part of it.

* Please note e mail has been changed this week. 
This acct is for the kitties only
 
PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP FOR RESCUE OR ADOPTION!


rebeccaventouris@hotmail.com 
OR

gafelinefriend@gmail.com  
phone 
404-375-6710


OR

Lisa Hester

lisakhester@bellsouth.net
770-441-0329

OR

Megan Preston

mcpuppypower@yahoo.com
706-260-5251 call or text

OR

Pauline Davis

ac2mcac@yahoo.com
706-463-2194 text only

1 comment:

  1. My sister and I run this blog. Our hopes are to save as many kitties, as we can.

    During this crisis season of kittens every little soul lost, is a reflection of the uncaring humans, who are charged with protecting them. Animal Control is not birth control! spay and neuter your pets! BE RESPONSIBLE!!!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts with me