Blogger Layouts
I am an animal rescuer.
I will save lives. I will lose lives.
I will make wise decisions.I will make mistakes.
I will be surrounded by people who understand what I do and how I feel.
I will be criticized by those who do not understand.
I will rejoice when each homeless huggable finds a new forever family.
I will suffer through days when I cannot get those lost out of my mind.
I am an animal rescuer.

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Pregnant bobtail and Mama with Easter babies

At the Murray County Animal Shelter in Chatsworth GA, Mama cat gave birth Easter Sunday to four kittens. It is urgent that we get them out. Babies die in shelters. In addition to this mama there is a bobtail that is a mama to be(due any time now) and 3 older kittens. Nikki is one kitty from last week that is still there and needs rescue!  

10 KITTIES WENT ON TRANSPORT AND ARE SAFE!!! THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!!!

Murray County Animal SHELTER IS GETTING OVERCROWDED AGAIN!



373 GOLDIE
FEMALE DMH ORANGE TABBY
1 YR
VERY FRIENDLY

386  BOBBIE
FEMALE PREGNANT
BOB TAIL
1 YR
VERY VERY SCARED

399 HERSHEY
MALE TABBY
6 MONTHS 
VERY VERY PLAYFUL 

385 DIXIE
FEMALE 
DSH TABBY
1 YR
VERY VERY LOVING :) HAD 4 KITTENS on EASTER


336 SCOOTER
MALE DSH ORANGE TABBY
5 MONTHS
SEMI FERAL?? I CAN PICK HIM UP BUT HE JETS OUT OF THE CAGE EVERY TIME I OPEN IT LOL SO THEN I HAVE TO GO HUNT HIM DOWN, PICK HIM UP AND PUT HIM BACK IN HIS CAGE LOL HOPE NO ONE LOSES HIM BEFORE HE GETS RESCUE LOL


383 BUTTON
FEMALE DSH BLACK AND WHITE
6 MONTHS 
SHY BUT PET-ABLE 

HOLDOVER 
NIKKI 306
FEMALE ADULT
KEEPS TO SELF BUT FRIENDLY


REMEMBER WITHOUT DONATIONS OUR RESCUES CAN'T SAVE THEM.


If you can't adopt at this time and would like to sponsor, To PayPal the shelter for the vetting, simply go to www.paypal.com, click on the "send money" tab on the home page and enter the shelter acct, murrayshelter@bellsouth.net.  In the subject line, indicate this is for vetting for the (brief descrip and/or ID # of kitty). IMPORTANT: Be sure to designate the payment as a "gift" or PayPal will take part of it.


 PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP FOR RESCUE OR ADOPTION!

rebeccaventouris@hotmail.com 
OR

gafelinefriend@gmail.com  
phone 
404-375-6710

OR

Lisa Hester

lisahester@bellsouth.net
770-441-0329

OR

Megan Preston

mcpuppypower@yahoo.com
706-260-5251 call or text

OR

Pauline Davis

ac2mcac@yahoo.com
706-463-2194 text only

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me