Blogger Layouts
I am an animal rescuer.
I will save lives. I will lose lives.
I will make wise decisions.I will make mistakes.
I will be surrounded by people who understand what I do and how I feel.
I will be criticized by those who do not understand.
I will rejoice when each homeless huggable finds a new forever family.
I will suffer through days when I cannot get those lost out of my mind.
I am an animal rescuer.

Monday, July 9, 2012

Murray Sweethearts

Friday, July 13th 2012 is the day that death comes for some of these sweethearts at the Murray County Animal Shelter in Chatsworth GA. There is only one way to stop it from happening and that is by adopting, rescuing or fostering some or all of them. 


Take a look at these precious babies. There are 2 black and white kittens about 8 weeks old and a shy Siamese kitten about 10 weeks old sharing a cage.(111523) They are on the short list.


Sasha (111383) is one year old. This little tabby is so sweet and loving and laid back. Look at that sweet face. Can't you picture her sitting there looking at you with love?


Abby(111599) is a 12 week old blue gray kitten. She is as playful like a kitten should be. Don't let this be her last week on earth to play.


This young lady(111481) is about 2 years old. She loves to keep herself neat and clean. She has a lot of love to give to the right person. 


Look at this boy. (111603)This quiet, young man is only 2 years old and he knows how to wear his tuxedo! Let him show off his style to you! 


We have a pure white girl(111613) that is 5 years old. She is very outgoing and friendly. She is a bit on the thin side. Maybe you could take her home and fatten her up some?


There is a whole litter of gray babies, 12 weeks old. A bit shy but they sure do play! Somebody needs to take them home so they can bloom!


If you think you can take one of these darlings contact one of the people listed below.





rebeccaventouris@hotmail.com 
OR
gafelinefriend@gmail.com  
phone 404-375-6710

OR
Lisa Hester
lisahester@bellsouth.net
770-441-0329

OR
Megan Preston
mcpuppypower@yahoo.com
706-260-5251 call or text

OR
Pauline Davis
ac2mcac@yahoo.com
706-463-2194 text only


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me