Blogger Layouts
I am an animal rescuer.
I will save lives. I will lose lives.
I will make wise decisions.I will make mistakes.
I will be surrounded by people who understand what I do and how I feel.
I will be criticized by those who do not understand.
I will rejoice when each homeless huggable finds a new forever family.
I will suffer through days when I cannot get those lost out of my mind.
I am an animal rescuer.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

FREE SPAY OR NEUTER!!!!

A very generous donor will cover the cost of spay or neuter for any of the kitties on this week's list at the Murray County Animal Shelter in Chatsworth Georgia. All she asks is for someone to adopt or rescue them. Okay people lets step up. 
Contact Rebecca at rebeccaventouris@hotmail.com 
OR
gafelinefriend@gmail.com  
phone 404-375-6710 
 
Take a look at these darlings and pick yours out. 

111523
These 2 are all that is left out of a litter of 5. The others were adopted, Let's do the same!

111599
This is Abby. She is 3 months old and loves to play.

111603
2 year old Dillon is styling in his Tux

111383
Sweet Sasha is a year old and ready for you!

111481
Avalon is 2 years old and she wants you!

111599
Check out these 12 week old gray babies. How can you resist?

111613
This 5 year old girl, Crystal, needs a home today. So sweet!

111523
This 10 week old Siamese/tabby mix will bring delight to your home.

Contact any of these people on this list and take a sweetheart home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me