Blogger Layouts
I am an animal rescuer.
I will save lives. I will lose lives.
I will make wise decisions.I will make mistakes.
I will be surrounded by people who understand what I do and how I feel.
I will be criticized by those who do not understand.
I will rejoice when each homeless huggable finds a new forever family.
I will suffer through days when I cannot get those lost out of my mind.
I am an animal rescuer.

Sunday, July 22, 2012

These babies need to die?



Murray County Animal Shelter has a litter of kittens(111712-715) that was dropped off by their female owner. She said they need to be put to sleep because they have fleas. Really??? These 10 week old babies need to die because their owner is too lazy to treat for fleas? I hope that person NEVER has another animal. May she be infected with the fleas of a 1000 camels!



This week must be get rid of all your cat week. Another household turned in 3 kitties this week, 2 kittens and 1 young adult. One is a young 8 week old tabby (111710)that loves to play but does not know why it is in a cage now. Another, a 10 week old silver tabby (111711), very playful , but says out of my face with that flash! Last is an orange female tabby(111706). She is a year old friendly, and not deserving to die.



There is yet another litter of babies. These are only 8 weeks old and so playful! Oh my, what a variance of colors in this litter! We have an orange tabby(111701), a blue(111699) and a gray tabby(111700). They have only just begun living! Should they die?



These next 3 are sharing a cage and getting along great! Playing like kittens do. First up is a 12 week old tabby with a beautiful swirled pattern(111758). Next we have a 10 week old grey tabby(111759). There is a darling little 10 week old black kitten(111760) also. Can one of them play into your heart and home?

The last kitty I have today is a young black female(111056) about a year old. She is so friendly and loves to keep herself neat and clean.

I can hear you asking yourself,"How do I get one of these kitties?" Easier than pie. Just contact someone on this list and they will help you. Time is running out though. All of these are on the list to die Thursday July 26 2012.






Contact any of these people on this list and take a sweetheart home!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me