Blogger Layouts
I am an animal rescuer.
I will save lives. I will lose lives.
I will make wise decisions.I will make mistakes.
I will be surrounded by people who understand what I do and how I feel.
I will be criticized by those who do not understand.
I will rejoice when each homeless huggable finds a new forever family.
I will suffer through days when I cannot get those lost out of my mind.
I am an animal rescuer.

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Murray fosters


The first kitten is Einstein. He's a soft fluffball of a kitten.The largest of the litter, he is confident, independent, smart and likes to be petted and talked to. Einstein likes sleeping in laps.


Bella is a shy around people but is a bundle of energy playing with her siblings.  Although she is petite, she makes you laugh when she tackles her bigger brothers.  She has a pretty face with gray eyes, and will be a medium to long haired cat.  Bella is trying to come out of her shell with me (foster mom).  Bella now runs to the feeding station with me and her siblings and sits quietly to be petted.  Given time and unpressured attention, and less competition, Bella will be a real sweetie.


This is P-Nut.  A sweet, small, short hair kitten, P-Nut is lively and curious, playing hard with her siblings.  She will sit on the computer desk and watch you typing, and if you are eating something interesting, she'll reach out to try and help herself to a bite.  Although she is somewhat reserved, P-Nut likes to be petted and talked to. 


Punk's name is appropriate.  He's mischievious, active, and makes you laugh.  Sometimes it seems he acts first before putting his mind in gear.  Punk enjoys a wrestling match with his 2 year old foster brother and never cries "Uncle". 


Molly is a dainty, young, grey and white shorthair cat with lovely green eyes.  Although not a lap cat, she enjoys having her ears scratched and head stroked, and hangs out where all the action is.  She is quiet and friendly, but not pushy.  Molly lives calmly with three big dogs as they know she will put them in their place if they act up.  Molly had her last litter of kittens, and will remain with them until everyone is adopted.  As a good mama, she is still patient and protective of the kittens.  Molly was underweight when she and the kittens arrived.  She has made up for it in the past week and is know around the house as the chow hound, with a petite but pear-shaped frame.

All the kittens and mama cat roam freely though the house now.  They have other cats and dogs to interact with.  They don't play with the dogs but ignore them. 
Did you see one you want? These are foster kitties from Murray County Animal Shelter.
Contact Rebecca @ rebeccaventouris@hotmail.com PHONE 404-375-6710 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me