Blogger Layouts
I am an animal rescuer.
I will save lives. I will lose lives.
I will make wise decisions.I will make mistakes.
I will be surrounded by people who understand what I do and how I feel.
I will be criticized by those who do not understand.
I will rejoice when each homeless huggable finds a new forever family.
I will suffer through days when I cannot get those lost out of my mind.
I am an animal rescuer.

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Today's rescues

This morning I made a trip down to the Murray County Animal Shelter to pick up some rescues. Six precious darlings were saved from death row. No one was happy this morning as they had surgery yesterday. There was a lot of belly aching, humming and yowling. Right now I am looking at a bunch of sleepy darlings. Joe, the yellow male is sleeping in my recliner. Chloe is asleep on the couch. Candy has parked herself under my desk and Cynthia is warming my feet. Tina is sleeping on the with Pat and Frazier is asleep in the crate. I think I will join the group and go to bed myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me