Blogger Layouts
I am an animal rescuer.
I will save lives. I will lose lives.
I will make wise decisions.I will make mistakes.
I will be surrounded by people who understand what I do and how I feel.
I will be criticized by those who do not understand.
I will rejoice when each homeless huggable finds a new forever family.
I will suffer through days when I cannot get those lost out of my mind.
I am an animal rescuer.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

And they keep coming and coming and coming

There is no end to it. More babies, more mamas and more tom cats keep showing up at the Murray County Animal Shelter. The more that show up , the more there is to love. Unfortunately the more that show up the more will die if they are not adopted out, fostered or rescued. While I was at the shelter last week one mama and 5 babies left to go to a foster home, one baby was adopted and 4 adults and 2 babies were dropped off. The cages are still full and overflowing. There were cats in traps waiting for a cage. When will people learn to spay and neuter their pets?




This week 5 cats and 2 kittens have no chance of making it if not adopted or rescued. Five of those are black cats, the hardest of all colors to adopt out. I honestly do not know why. I have always had at least one black cat. Usually that cat has been my most loving cat. I am not a witch, devil worshiper, nothing bad happens around him.  Look at these babies, do they look scary? The adults are all sponsored! Why can't someone take them home? TODAY. Do they have to die Friday 5/18 at dawn?

Those are not the only cats there take a close look at these.

What can you do? Help find homes for these darlings.
CONTACT REBECCA VENTOURIS
rebeccaventouris@hotmail.com OR gafelinefriend@gmail.com  404-375-6710

Lisa Hester 
lisahester@bellsouth.net   
770-441-0329

Megan Preston
mcpuppypower@yahoo.com
706-260-5251 or shelter 706-695-8003

Pauline Davis
ac2mcac@yahoo.com
706-463-2194 text only 

PLEASE E-MAIL OR CALL ASAP AS TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE.  THESE KITTIES  DIE ON FRIDAY 05/18/12!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me