Blogger Layouts
I am an animal rescuer.
I will save lives. I will lose lives.
I will make wise decisions.I will make mistakes.
I will be surrounded by people who understand what I do and how I feel.
I will be criticized by those who do not understand.
I will rejoice when each homeless huggable finds a new forever family.
I will suffer through days when I cannot get those lost out of my mind.
I am an animal rescuer.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

A Place To Call Home

So many kitties and not enough homes. These kitties are looking at their last chance to find a place to call home. They are in prison now and if a home is not found today they will die tomorrow. Please respond ASAP as time is not on their side! 


At  the top of the list is this gray,black and white boy(110197). He has been here far too long and there are no more appeals left for him. His motor runs like a purr machine and will bump his head for some loving.




Next up is this little tortie girl(110570). A neat girl that like to keep herself clean. She loves being petted and loved on. Can you help keep her groomed? She would like nothing more than to have a home.




This little tabby with white(110643) is a playful girl with lots of love to give.  I picture her chasing a laser light in your home for as long as you can do it.


Does anybody have any love to spare for this big black female?(110899) Did you know that having a black cat greet you at the door is considered GOOD LUCK? Nowadays everyone could use some good luck. This lady sure can.


This tortie girl(110865) is a real sweetie pie. She is only one year old and has a death sentence over her head. All she wants is a home where she can live forever.

If it sounds like I am repeating myself it is because I am. These kitties are alive today only because some died in their place last week. They do not have a promise that they will live beyond dawn tomorrow. The only way to make sure that they live is for a rescue or adopter or foster to take them now.

Contact now!!

CONTACT REBECCA VENTOURIS
rebeccaventouris@hotmail.com OR gafelinefriend@gmail.com  404-375-6710

Lisa Hester 
lisahester@bellsouth.net   
770-441-0329

Megan Preston
mcpuppypower@yahoo.com
706-260-5251 or shelter 706-695-8003

Pauline Davis
ac2mcac@yahoo.com
706-463-2194 text only 

PLEASE E-MAIL OR CALL ASAP AS TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE.  THESE KITTIES  DIE ON FRIDAY 06/01/2012!!! 


POST AND CROSSPOST






No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me