Blogger Layouts
I am an animal rescuer.
I will save lives. I will lose lives.
I will make wise decisions.I will make mistakes.
I will be surrounded by people who understand what I do and how I feel.
I will be criticized by those who do not understand.
I will rejoice when each homeless huggable finds a new forever family.
I will suffer through days when I cannot get those lost out of my mind.
I am an animal rescuer.

Friday, June 1, 2012

raising funds for transport

Today I am talking fund raising. Why? Because rescue is not possible without money. Right now there is an immediate need for money to pay for transport. Kitties need a place to go and at times that place is not right down the street and transporters are used and they need to be paid. On the sidebar is a Chip In for donations. Donations in any size is greatly appreciated. Thank you if you do and if you can't please share so maybe someone that can see it. 



1 comment:

  1. Thanks to a wonderful donor that has donated $250 . He is an angel

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts with me