Blogger Layouts
I am an animal rescuer.
I will save lives. I will lose lives.
I will make wise decisions.I will make mistakes.
I will be surrounded by people who understand what I do and how I feel.
I will be criticized by those who do not understand.
I will rejoice when each homeless huggable finds a new forever family.
I will suffer through days when I cannot get those lost out of my mind.
I am an animal rescuer.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Sinbad
Rusty
At the Jackson County Animal Shelter there are two in imminent danger, Rusty and Sinbad. Rusty has been at the shelter since March 28th. Rusty is a sweet shy boy. He likes petting and gets along with the other cats.Space is running low and well we all know what happens then... Sinbad has been there since April 2nd. He is a white/silver Siamese mix with beautiful china blue eyes. A lovely boy that loves loving. WOW that is a lot of love there.


Oreo
Oreo is in some serious need of a family. His previous family dumped him at the shelter because it was too much trouble to keep him quiet after breaking his leg! He has a splinted right rear tibia. He is already neutered. can you take this sweetheart home? 


Glenda has been there since April 3rd. She is full of loving and friendly. She has beautiful green eyes. 




Mo is sponsored so he is free! What a sweet guy!! He’s been neutered and likes people; gets long well with other cats, FIV-tested -, shots up-to-date. Look at this beautiful grey tabby. Don't you just want to hold him forever? 




Phyllis is a dilute calico. Gorgeous cat, very sweet and people oriented. She can be held easily  and is good with other kitties.




Cameo is a gorgeous blue-eyed kitty. She’s new so she’s still scared but pettable.





We are in Urgent MODE now - 7 Hold-Over cats & kitten season is upon us - we need to get these guys out of here asap. Rusty & Sinbad are especially vulnerable since they have been here the longest!


MO IS SPONSORED SO HE IS FREE!!!!!
 

Please post for these animals as they have such limited time.  Located only about an hour Northeast of Atlanta just off of I-85 North.    


****** PERMISSION TO CROSS POST *****
VERY RURAL SHELTER AND THESE ANIMALS HAVE ONLY 5 DAYS!!!  THEY HAVE SOME HIGHLY HIGHLY ADOPTABLE'S!   PLEASE TRY TO HELP THEM!
 
RESCUE FRIENDLY AND EASILY VETTED.  TRANSPORT HELP MAY BE AVAILABLE!  


No GA license needed!   All animals must be vetted prior to leaving the facility.

Adoption/rescue fee includes spay/neuter, age appropriates shots, deworming, HW test and Microchip.  Fee is $80 EXCEPT FOR MO WHO IS FREE!!!!
Please email: gafelinefriend@gmail.com or puglover@jawcaw.com or kittypuppylv@aol.com or ferretfarm56@gmail.com and we'll put you in touch with the shelter if interested!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me