Blogger Layouts
I am an animal rescuer.
I will save lives. I will lose lives.
I will make wise decisions.I will make mistakes.
I will be surrounded by people who understand what I do and how I feel.
I will be criticized by those who do not understand.
I will rejoice when each homeless huggable finds a new forever family.
I will suffer through days when I cannot get those lost out of my mind.
I am an animal rescuer.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Everyone deserves love


At the Murray County Animal Shelter  there are six kitties that are scheduled to be put to death on Friday April 20,2012.
Three of the kitties were brought to the shelter by the family of a lady that died. Instead of providing a home for her beloved cats that opt to dump them. These 2 black ladies and a black and white girl do not deserve this.
Rachel Girl is a friendly girl with a personality.She loves attention! Adbuhl is a Siamese/Himalayan mix. This beautiful boy is so scared. Prince is truly a prince. Friendly and outgoing. He is living it up in one of the new beds donated to the shelter.
These beautifies need help now. Can you help? Living out of town is no problem. Transport can be arranged. 
Contact any of the people below and let's save them today!

IF YOU CAN ADOPT, FOSTER OR RESCUE ANY OF THESE SWEET KITTIES, PLEASE NOTIFY ME IN A PM OR E MAIL AT
rebeccaventouris@hotmail.com OR gafelinefriend@gmail.com
PHONE IS 404 375 6710.
TRANSPORT IS PROVIDED FREE TO ATLANTA AND CAN BE ARRANGED FOR OUT OF STATEIF YOU CANNOT ADOPT OR FOSTER PLEASE CONSIDER PLEDGING OR SPONSORING A KITTY FOR RESCUE.

Please e-mail or call ASAP as time is of the essence! Your rescue help is greatly appreciated!

If you are not able to save a kitty at this time, you also may make a donation on behalf of one of the kitties or for a "hard to place" kitty.

To PayPal the shelter for the vetting, simply go to www.paypal.com, click on the "send money" tab on the home page and enter the shelter acct, murraycogavetdonate@yahoo.com In the subject line, indicate this is for vetting for the (brief descrip and/or ID # of animal or “hard to place kitty”). IMPORTANT: Be sure to designate the payment as a "gift" or PayPal will take part of it.

Rebecca, volunteer
- and – 
Lisa Hester, volunteer
lisakhester@bellsouth.net
770-441-0329
- and -
Megan 
706-260-5251 (daytime T,Th,F)(Text or call)
706-695-8003
mcpuppypower@yahoo.com 
- and -
Pauline Davis
ac2mcac@yahoo.com
706-463-2194
, Text messages only

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me