Blogger Layouts
I am an animal rescuer.
I will save lives. I will lose lives.
I will make wise decisions.I will make mistakes.
I will be surrounded by people who understand what I do and how I feel.
I will be criticized by those who do not understand.
I will rejoice when each homeless huggable finds a new forever family.
I will suffer through days when I cannot get those lost out of my mind.
I am an animal rescuer.

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Some died, will more?

Of the six kitties that were to die yesterday we only lost one. The sad thing is four did die. Two that died were ferals the other was one that was in a trap. The rainbow bridge is crowded with kitties that did not need to die.

 110216
INTACT MALE 1-2 YRS
VERY LOVING AND OUTGOING 
110452
INTACT FEMALE BLK DSH
6 MONTHS
OUTGOING AND FRIENDLY 
110398 
INTACT FEMALE TABBY/WHITE DSH
1 YR
LOVES PETS BUT DOESNT REALLY LIKE TO BE HELD 
 110401
INTACT FEMALE DSH TABBY (FRIENDS WITH THE BLK KITTY)
6 MONTHS
VERY LOVING AND OUT GOING
110497 AND 110498
FEMALE TUX SHORT HAIR
MALE TUX LONG HAIR
VERY LOVING AND OUT GOING
Take a look at these darlings. Now look again. Can you pick who will die? Do any of them have to die? Now look at this album that is on this page Everyone Deserves Love
One has already died. Will there be more this week? 
This is a small rural shelter in Georgia. This week there were so many cats dropped off that they had to place 2 or more in 30x30 inch cages. 

IF YOU CAN ADOPT, FOSTER OR RESCUE ANY OF THESE SWEET KITTIES, PLEASE NOTIFY ME IN A PM OR E MAIL AT
rebeccaventouris@hotmail.com OR gafelinefriend@gmail.com
PHONE IS 404 375 6710.
TRANSPORT IS PROVIDED FREE TO ATLANTA AND CAN BE ARRANGED FOR OUT OF STATEIF YOU CANNOT ADOPT OR FOSTER PLEASE CONSIDER PLEDGING OR SPONSORING A KITTY FOR RESCUE.

Please e-mail or call ASAP as time is of the essence! Your rescue help is greatly appreciated!

If you are not able to save a kitty at this time, you also may make a donation on behalf of one of the kitties or for a "hard to place" kitty.

To PayPal the shelter for the vetting, simply go to www.paypal.com, click on the "send money" tab on the home page and enter the shelter acct, murraycogavetdonate@yahoo.com In the subject line, indicate this is for vetting for the (brief descrip and/or ID # of animal or “hard to place kitty”). IMPORTANT: Be sure to designate the payment as a "gift" or PayPal will take part of it.

Rebecca ,volunteer

Lisa Hester, volunteer
- and –
Megan
706-260-5251 (daytime T,Th,F)(Text or call)
Pauline Davisac2mcac@yahoo.com
706-463-2194
, Text messages only

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me