Blogger Layouts
I am an animal rescuer.
I will save lives. I will lose lives.
I will make wise decisions.I will make mistakes.
I will be surrounded by people who understand what I do and how I feel.
I will be criticized by those who do not understand.
I will rejoice when each homeless huggable finds a new forever family.
I will suffer through days when I cannot get those lost out of my mind.
I am an animal rescuer.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Babies in Commerce



The Jackson County Animal Shelter is a small rural shelter with little space. This week there are several holdovers that need rescue now. It is imperative that help is received as quickly as possible as the Grim Reaper is knocking at the door.

For starters there is Tux. Tux is a sweet black and white tuxedo. He has been at the shelter since March 8 and needs rescue now. All he wants is someone to love him. He sits at the front of his cage talking to you. take me, take me home.

Next is Skittles. She entered the shelter March 9. Skittles is a playful girl, outgoing and friendly. A gray tabby with beautiful markings and wow, what gorgeous eyes! She is less than a year old so sure to give you years of pleasure. She needs help now as her time is running out.

Skippy is the old man of the bunch. At 2 years old he has had a bit of a rough time. He is a big boy with a damaged ear. He needs an indoors home ASAP. His foster mom cannot keep him much longer. Everybody loves him and he loves back.  Skippy is fully vetted, tested and tested again, neutered, treated for worms and fleas and micro-chipped. He is FREE!!! Can you help?

There are four 7 weeks old kittens that were held over, 2 black females and 2 male tabbys. These little ones are shy and they will let you pick them up. They really need to be out of the cages so they can play and have fun like babies are supposed to do.


VERY RURAL SHELTER AND THESE ANIMALS HAVE ONLY 5 DAYS!!!  THEY HAVE SOME HIGHLY HIGHLY ADOPTABLE'S!   PLEASE TRY TO HELP THEM!
RESCUE FRIENDLY AND EASILY VETTED.  TRANSPORT HELP MAY BE AVAILABLE!  


No GA license needed!   All animals must be vetted prior to leaving the facility.

Adoption/rescue fee includes spay/neuter, age appropriates shots, deworming, HW test and Microchip.  Fee is $80. SKIPPY IS FREE!!

Please email: gafelinefriend@gmail.com or puglover@jawcaw.com or kittypuppylv@aol.com or ferretfarm56@gmail.com and we'll put you in touch with the shelter if interested!    

UPDATE: Skippy was ADOPTED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me