Blogger Layouts
I am an animal rescuer.
I will save lives. I will lose lives.
I will make wise decisions.I will make mistakes.
I will be surrounded by people who understand what I do and how I feel.
I will be criticized by those who do not understand.
I will rejoice when each homeless huggable finds a new forever family.
I will suffer through days when I cannot get those lost out of my mind.
I am an animal rescuer.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Mama kitties need saving in Murray County

>


Today we have  some mama kitties that need saving in Murray County. One mama has 5 babies, sweet and precious with their eyes open seeing a cage instead of a loving home. She is young, a good mama, very protective and very loving.
The other mama has 2 tiny newborns. She is young, very out going and sweet.
 There is a young, 6 month old gray tabby girl that is a little on the shy side but wants to be loved. There is a young, mostly white calico girl that is ready to go, outgoing and friendly. If you don't want the young ones then there is a beautiful tabby lady about 2 years old. She is neat, tidy and a little aloof but does like to be petted. One little tabby and one orange tiger boy made it from last week. Held over just for you so come on down and get the kitty of your choice! 


All of these wonderful sweethearts need rescue. Contact any of the people listed below and they can help you save one of these precious loves. Donations are always welcomed to help save these or others like them.


UPDATE: THE ORANGE TIGER HAS BEEN RESCUED!!!!

- and – 
Lisa Hester, volunteer
lisakhester@bellsouth.net
770-441-0329
- and -
Megan 
706-260-5251 (daytime T,Th,F)(Text or call)
706-695-8003
mcpuppypower@yahoo.com 
- and -
Pauline Davisac2mcac@yahoo.com
706-463-2194
, Text messages only

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me