Blogger Layouts
I am an animal rescuer.
I will save lives. I will lose lives.
I will make wise decisions.I will make mistakes.
I will be surrounded by people who understand what I do and how I feel.
I will be criticized by those who do not understand.
I will rejoice when each homeless huggable finds a new forever family.
I will suffer through days when I cannot get those lost out of my mind.
I am an animal rescuer.

Friday, March 23, 2012

3 saved!!!




YAY - Archie, Betty & Skippy were adopted & rescued - THANK YOU!!!!

NOW WE NEED YOUR HELP WITH SKITTLES. SHE'S BEEN HERE SINCE 3/9 AND IS RUNNING OUT OF TIME!! SHE'S A VERY OUTGOING, FRIENDLY TABBY WHO LOVES PEOPLE.

AND WE'RE LOOKING FOR HOMES/RESCUE FOR OUR 2 7-WEEK OLD KITTENS - A BLACK FEMALES & A TABBY MALE. THEY'RE SHY BUT CAN BE PICKED UP EASILY.




Please email: puglover@jawcaw.com or kittypuppylv@aol.com or ferretfarm56@gmail.com or gafelinefriend@gmail.com and we'll put you in touch with the shelter if interested! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me