Blogger Layouts
I am an animal rescuer.
I will save lives. I will lose lives.
I will make wise decisions.I will make mistakes.
I will be surrounded by people who understand what I do and how I feel.
I will be criticized by those who do not understand.
I will rejoice when each homeless huggable finds a new forever family.
I will suffer through days when I cannot get those lost out of my mind.
I am an animal rescuer.

Monday, January 27, 2014

Train ride for the kitties



  WE HAD SO MUCH SUCCESS WITH OUR LAST FREE TRANSPORT, WE ARE DOING ANOTHER ONE THIS WEEK ON THE 31ST, AND WE WANT TO DO ONE ON FEB 7...

IT ALL DEPENDS ON YOU..

WE NEED FUNDS FOR VETTING AND RESCUES TO SAVE THEM.  

THIS MONTH WE HAVE HAD SOME OF OUR LOCAL RESCUES HELPING WITH MURRAY KITTIES, BUT WE STILL HAVE MANY THAT NEED HELP.  

PLEASE HELP US SAVE THEM!!!

PIC ONE

HARLEY & JAY
HOW CUTE ARE THESE LITTLE BOYS?  LOOK AT HARLEY WITH   HIS TWO COLORED EYES.  PLAYFUL AND FRIENDLY AND FULLY VETTED.

PIC 2-3-4

LITTER OF 3 ADORABLE KITTENS, BASIC VETTING DONE. DE-WORMED DE-FLEAED, TESTING, AND VACCINATIONS.

PIC 5

VENTI
LITTLE BLACK TABBY MALE WITH A BIG MOTOR. SUPER OUTGOING ,AND FULLY VETTED.

PIC 6

PUMPKIN
ONE CURIOUS KITTY, LOVES TO FOLLOW YOU AROUND. SHE IS ONE OF THE 5% OF ORANGE TABBIES THAT ARE FEMALE. BASIC VETTING DONE.

PIC 7

BUNNY
GORGEOUS WHITE SIAMESE CALICO MIX, VERY UNUSUAL WITH HER GORGEOUS CALICO TAII.  SHE IS SOFT LIKE A BUNNY!  FEMALE FULLY VETTED

PIC 8

COCO
 PRETTY LITTLE CALICO GIRL, MISSED OUR LAST TRANSPORT BECAUSE WE WERE FULL.  PLAYFUL GIRL, AND FULLY VETTED.

PIC 9

LILY
CALICO LONG HAIR, VERY PRETTY,  A TINY GIRL WITH DELICATE FEATURES, AND SO SWEET.  SHE IS FULLY VETTED.

PIC 10

COSMO
ENERGETIC LITTLE BOY, WITH BEAUTIFUL MARBLE MARKINGS.  FULLY VETTED.

PIC 11

ABBEY
ABYSSINIAN AND BENGAL MIX??  FEMALE BASIC VETTING. FRIENDLY, AND GETS ALONG WITH ALL.

REMEMBER WITHOUT DONATIONS OUR RESCUES CAN'T SAVE THEM.
To sponsor for the vetting and/or transportation, simply go to www.paypal.com, click on the "send money" tab on the home page and enter gafelinefriend@gmail.com .  In the subject line, indicate this is for  the Murray  kitties.  If you would like to designate for a particular kitty, give a brief description and/or ID # of kitty. IMPORTANT: Be sure to designate the payment as a "gift" or PayPal will take part of it. PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP FOR RESCUE OR ADOPTION!

rebeccaventouris@hotmail.com 
OR

gafelinefriend@gmail.com  
phone 
404-375-6710

Kitty purrs and head bonks,
Rebecca 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me