Blogger Layouts
I am an animal rescuer.
I will save lives. I will lose lives.
I will make wise decisions.I will make mistakes.
I will be surrounded by people who understand what I do and how I feel.
I will be criticized by those who do not understand.
I will rejoice when each homeless huggable finds a new forever family.
I will suffer through days when I cannot get those lost out of my mind.
I am an animal rescuer.

Monday, February 4, 2013

MIKE'S LAST WISH IS TO FIND A HOME FOR HIS CATS!!! CHATSWORTH GA




Mike, is desperate to find placement for them before he dies.  His friend Kathy Burns is the contact (see below):

contact:

Mike is in the final stages of cancer and has two sweet, pretty indoor kitties that are soon to be orphaned.  His friend Kathy Burns is trying desperately to find them somewhere to go.  The situation is extremely urgent.  Please help his beloved girls.  They are over 5 years old, but Kathy is not sure of their exact age.  One is spayed, and one is not. Kathy will arrange to get donations from her church to have them combo tested and vaccinated if someone can take them.  She asks that they be placed in a quiet home since that is all they have ever known.  They have never been exposed to children.  
Please help Mike's cats!

contact:
Kathy Burns

1.  8 yrs. old
2.  Very good health
3.  All shots--tests neg.
4. Needs quiet atmosphere-never around other animals/children  but very sweet, easy to handle
5. Litter trained plus boxes
6. Totally inside cats--not declawed
7. May or may not be spayed, but too old to do now.

DID YOU KNOW???.,

CATS LOWER YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE AND PREVENT DEPRESSION.  THEY ARE EASILY CARED FOR AND GREAT COMPANY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me