Blogger Layouts
I am an animal rescuer.
I will save lives. I will lose lives.
I will make wise decisions.I will make mistakes.
I will be surrounded by people who understand what I do and how I feel.
I will be criticized by those who do not understand.
I will rejoice when each homeless huggable finds a new forever family.
I will suffer through days when I cannot get those lost out of my mind.
I am an animal rescuer.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

18 were saved!!!

ANOTHER GOOD WEEK FOR THE KITTIES.  WE SAVED 18 KITTIES FROM DEATH, WITH THE COOPERATION OF OUR LOCAL AND OUT OF STATE RESCUES, AND OUR GENEROUS SUPPORTERS!  WITHOUT YOU, IT COULD NOT HAPPEN!!!

THANK YOU ALL!!!  WE ARE MAKING A DIFFERENCE!!!

THIS WEEK WE HAVE THREE GORGEOUS KITTIES TO BE RESCUED.



KOSMOS 113858
MALE DLH 2 YRS GREY/ WHITE
VERY FRIENDLY
OWNER SURRENDER

CARLETTO 113950
MALE DLH  BLACK/WHITE 2 YRS
SHY STRAY

CASEY 113958 NEW
FEMALE TABBY/CALICO MIX
2 YRS
VERY VERY PLAYFUL STRAY


IF YOU WILL NOTICE THE KITTIES ARE SITTING ON PIECES OF CARPET CUT PERFECTLY TO COVER THE BOTTOM OF THE CAGES :)

THEY WERE DONATED BY A LADY WHO WORKS FOR A LOCAL CARPET CO AND COMES TO THE SHELTER TO BRUSH OUR KITTIES... THEY ARE TRYING TO INVENT A HAIR RESISTANT CARPET SO SHE TAKES THE HAIR BACK FOR CARPET TESTING :)

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!

REMEMBER WITHOUT DONATIONS OUR RESCUES CAN'T SAVE THEM.

If you can't adopt at this time and would like to sponsor, To PayPal the shelter for the vetting, simply go to www.paypal.com, click on the "send money" tab on the home page and enter the shelter acct, murrayshelter@bellsouth.net.  In the subject line, indicate this is for vetting for the (brief descrip and/or ID # of kitty). IMPORTANT: Be sure to designate the payment as a "gift" or PayPal will take part of it.

 PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP FOR RESCUE OR ADOPTION!

rebeccaventouris@hotmail.com
OR
gafelinefriend@gmail.com
phone 404-375-6710

OR
Lisa Hester
lisahester@bellsouth.net
770-441-0329

OR
Megan Preston
mcpuppypower@yahoo.com
706-260-5251 call or text

OR
Pauline Davis
ac2mcac@yahoo.com
706-463-2194 text only

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me