Blogger Layouts
I am an animal rescuer.
I will save lives. I will lose lives.
I will make wise decisions.I will make mistakes.
I will be surrounded by people who understand what I do and how I feel.
I will be criticized by those who do not understand.
I will rejoice when each homeless huggable finds a new forever family.
I will suffer through days when I cannot get those lost out of my mind.
I am an animal rescuer.

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Holiday forever homes needed now!

THese kitties are at the Murray County shelter in Chatsworth GA. Help is needed now!
BENNY 113464 MALE TABBY KITTEN VERY PLAYFUL AND OH SO CUTE
DAISY 113405 FEMALE YOUNG ADULT SHY BUT LIKES TO BE PETTED
BLU BOY 113380 MALE RUSSIAN BLUE MIX ADULT VERY VERY SHY
JESSIE JAMES 113239 MALE VERY PLAYFUL ORANGE LONG HAIRED TABBY POSSIBLY. MAINE COON MIX HAD A RUNNY NOSE :( DOING BETTER.
BARRY WHITE 113463 MALE YOUNG ADULT BLACK WITH WHITE TUFT VERY LOVING :) RESCUES NEED SPONSORS TO HELP US SAVE THEM!!! If you can't adopt at this time and would like to sponsor, To PayPal the shelter for the vetting, simply go to www.paypal.com, click on the "send money" tab on the home page and enter the shelter acct, murrayshelter@bellsouth.net. In the subject line, indicate this is for vetting for the (brief descrip and/or ID # of kitty). IMPORTANT: Be sure to designate the payment as a "gift" or PayPal will take part of it. PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP FOR RESCUE OR ADOPTION! rebeccaventouris@hotmail.com OR gafelinefriend@gmail.com phone 404-375-6710 OR Lisa Hester lisaKhester@bellsouth.net 770-441-0329 OR Megan Preston mcpuppypower@yahoo.com 706-260-5251 call or text OR Pauline Davis ac2mcac@yahoo.com 706-463-2194 text only

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me