Blogger Layouts
I am an animal rescuer.
I will save lives. I will lose lives.
I will make wise decisions.I will make mistakes.
I will be surrounded by people who understand what I do and how I feel.
I will be criticized by those who do not understand.
I will rejoice when each homeless huggable finds a new forever family.
I will suffer through days when I cannot get those lost out of my mind.
I am an animal rescuer.

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Murray County has a population of 36,506. It has 2 towns, Eton with a population of 910 and Chatsworth with a population of 4299. It has a small animal shelter, only 20 cages for cats and no sick room or kitten room so they need to find homes and or rescue fast.

You are interested in adopting a kitty. you can do no better than adopting from a shelter. We always have special kitties, of course in my eyes they are all special.

Let me tell you about the kitties we have. 




I know, you are thinking kittens. If you really would like to know the true personality of a cat, then an adult is the way to go. I am listing these in in order of most need. 

CHRISTINE  110932 is a silver tabby that is 3 years old. She is very loving and outgoing and would make a wonderful pet.


Next is Cindy 111076 and Celeste 111077. These two are sisters that are 6 months old. They need a home that they have never had. They are a little bit timid but do like the petting. All they need is love and an open heart.




LOUISE 110830  is a calico that lost both her babies. She is a grieving mom that needs a consoling home. She is so loving. Let her love you.




Then there is  ZEUS 110954. A beautiful 3 year old Siamese boy. He is extremely loving and intelligent.





Next we have an orange tuxedo boy 110896. He needs a name and a home. He is not quite a year old and gets along with everyone.





Last but not least we have Jenny 110865. She is cute tortie, outgoing, talkative, 6 pound bundle of love.






All of these are in danger of being put to death on THURSDAY June 21th at dawn. 



CONTACT REBECCA VENTOURIS
rebeccaventouris@hotmail.com OR gafelinefriend@gmail.com  404-375-6710

Lisa Hester 
lisahester@bellsouth.net   
770-441-0329

Megan Preston
mcpuppypower@yahoo.com
706-260-5251 or shelter 706-695-8003

Pauline Davis
ac2mcac@yahoo.com
706-463-2194 text only 

PLEASE E-MAIL OR CALL ASAP AS TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE.  THESE KITTIES  DIE ON THURSDAY 06/21/2012!!! 


POST AND CROSSPOST




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me