Blogger Layouts
I am an animal rescuer.
I will save lives. I will lose lives.
I will make wise decisions.I will make mistakes.
I will be surrounded by people who understand what I do and how I feel.
I will be criticized by those who do not understand.
I will rejoice when each homeless huggable finds a new forever family.
I will suffer through days when I cannot get those lost out of my mind.
I am an animal rescuer.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Tabitha had babies!

Tabitha 

At the Murray County Animal Shelter it a darling sweet kitty named Tabitha. She has been there for a little while and needs out now! She is fully sponsored. She needs rescue or foster ASAP!! Yesterday she gave birth to 3 babies. This loving gray tabby needs a home. Her babies need a home. They need out of there now to insure their health and survival! This shelter is small and overcrowded. 


IF YOU CAN ADOPT, FOSTER OR RESCUE ANY OF THESE SWEET KITTIES, PLEASE  E MAIL Rebecca:  rebeccaventouris@hotmail.com OR gafelinefriend@gmail.com PHONE IS 404 375 6710. TRANSPORT IS PROVIDED FREE TO ATLANTA AND CAN BE ARRANGED FOR OUT OF STATE. IF YOU CANNOT ADOPT OR FOSTER PLEASE CONSIDER PLEDGING OR SPONSORING A KITTY FOR RESCUE.
 Please e-mail or call ASAP as time is of the essence! Your rescue help is greatly appreciated! If you are not able to save a kitty at this time, you also may make a donation on behalf of one of the kitties or for a "hard to place" kitty. To PayPal the shelter for the vetting, simply go towww.paypal.com, click on the "send money" tab on the home page and enter the shelter acct, murraycogavetdonate@yahoo.com In the subject line, indicate this is for vetting for the (brief descrip and/or ID # of animal or "hard to place kitty"). IMPORTANT: Be sure to designate the payment as a "gift" or PayPal will take part of it.


 Or Contact Lisa Hester lisahester@bellsouth.net 770-441-0329
 Megan Preston mcpuppypower@yahoo.com 706-260-5251
 or shelter 706-695-8003 
Pauline Davis ac2mcac@yahoo.com 706-463-2194 text only

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me