Blogger Layouts
I am an animal rescuer.
I will save lives. I will lose lives.
I will make wise decisions.I will make mistakes.
I will be surrounded by people who understand what I do and how I feel.
I will be criticized by those who do not understand.
I will rejoice when each homeless huggable finds a new forever family.
I will suffer through days when I cannot get those lost out of my mind.
I am an animal rescuer.

Monday, April 30, 2012

Kittens, Kittens and more Kittens

Murray County Animal Shelter has had an influx of kittens. After all this is Spring and babies are being born everywhere. Unfortunately babies are being born to kitties of irresponsible owners that do not spay the females or neuter the males. Friday, May 4th  is the day these darlings are set to be put to sleep forever.



Look at these 2 adorable faces. I would like for you to meet Eenie 110508 and Meenie 110610. These two are only 5 weeks old. They are eating food well though. Look at those bright eyes. they are ready to explore the world. Help them.


Miney 110574 is a sweet little gray tabby that is only 6 weeks old. This baby is full of energy and playful! Mo 110613 is a 7 week old orange boy that is sure to please the kitten lover in you.


Gloria 110616 is a young lady that is scared. She sure does not mind if you pet her though! She looks like she would make a warm lap kitty! 



Jenny 110572 is a gray tortie that is ready to get out of her new sleeping area(that slick silver cage!) She is very friendly and outgoing. How about her going out to your place?



These two are another sad case. Their owner surrendered them because of allergies??? They are 5 years old, neutered males. poor babies are scared. They have no idea what they did to deserve this!

   
IF YOU CAN ADOPT, FOSTER OR RESCUE ANY OF THESE SWEET KITTIES, PLEASE NOTIFY ME IN A  E MAIL AT rebeccaventouris@hotmail.com OR gafelinefriend@gmail.comPHONE IS 404 375 6710. TRANSPORT IS PROVIDED FREE TO ATLANTA AND CAN BE ARRANGED FOR OUT OF STATE. IF YOU CANNOT ADOPT OR FOSTER PLEASE CONSIDER PLEDGING OR SPONSORING A KITTY FOR RESCUE. Please e-mail or call ASAP as time is of the essence! Your rescue help is greatly appreciated! If you are not able to save a kitty at this time, you also may make a donation on behalf of one of the kitties or for a "hard to place" kitty. To PayPal the shelter for the vetting, simply go towww.paypal.com, click on the "send money" tab on the home page and enter the shelter acct, murraycogavetdonate@yahoo.com In the subject line, indicate this is for vetting for the (brief descrip and/or ID # of animal or “hard to place kitty”). IMPORTANT: Be sure to designate the payment as a "gift" or PayPal will take part of it. 


Or Contact

Lisa Hester
lisahester@bellsouth.net 
770-441-0329

Megan Preston
mcpuppypower@yahoo.com
706-260-5251 or shelter 706-695-8003

Pauline Davis
ac2mcac@yahoo.com
706-463-2194 text only

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me