Blogger Layouts
I am an animal rescuer.
I will save lives. I will lose lives.
I will make wise decisions.I will make mistakes.
I will be surrounded by people who understand what I do and how I feel.
I will be criticized by those who do not understand.
I will rejoice when each homeless huggable finds a new forever family.
I will suffer through days when I cannot get those lost out of my mind.
I am an animal rescuer.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Overflowing with cuteness

110608 110610

110574 110613

110715-718

110720-723

Tabitha with kittens

Panther and Patricia
These adorable kittens are all at the Murray County Animal Shelter. That place is overflowing with cuteness. the problem is... IT IS OVERFLOWING!! These babies need a place to go ASAP. Kittens at shelters are at risk for diseases, especially ones that do not have an isolation room to place the sick kitties. They are too young for shots, medicines, and normal flea treatments. They are also scheduled to die on Friday May 11th.

Look at Tabitha. She is a beautiful, sweet tabby that gave birth last weekend at the shelter. She is mama to 3 tiny week old babies. She needs out now. She is sponsored so why not take her and her precious babies home?

Panther and Patricia are bottle babies. They are 4 weeks. So tiny and precious, already a rough start just to die?

The three little Siamese have already been adopted. YAY!!! BUT see that darling little black baby in the back? That baby needs a home too. He is about 5 weeks old. Can we make sure he lives to 20 years old?

There is a litter of 4 that were born wild. They are only 7 weeks old so they surely can be socialized into a delightful pet for you.

Also in the lineup is a tabby baby and an orange boy that eat and play Don't let them be looking for love in the wrong place. Find them and love them forever.

Last but not least are two precious black babies, 5 weeks old and a delight! They love to eat, sleep, and play and not necessary in that order!

ALL OF THESE SWEET KITTIES ARE AT MURRAY COUNTY AC IN CHATSWORTH GA.  FREE TRANSPORTATION TO ATLANTA AND TRANSPORT AVAILABLE FOR  MIDWEST AND N.E.  DON'T LET DISTANCE STOP YOU!

CONTACT REBECCA VENTOURIS
rebeccaventouris@hotmail.com  or
 gafelinefriend@gmail.com404-375-6710

Lisa Hester 
lisahester@bellsouth.net   
770-441-0329

Megan Preston
mcpuppypower@yahoo.com
706-260-5251 or shelter 706-695-8003

Pauline Davis
ac2mcac@yahoo.com
706-463-2194 text only 

PLEASE E-MAIL OR CALL ASAP AS TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE.  THESE KITTIES COULD DIE ON FRIDAY 05/04/12!!!

PERMISSION TO POST AND CROSSPOST!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me