Blogger Layouts
I am an animal rescuer.
I will save lives. I will lose lives.
I will make wise decisions.I will make mistakes.
I will be surrounded by people who understand what I do and how I feel.
I will be criticized by those who do not understand.
I will rejoice when each homeless huggable finds a new forever family.
I will suffer through days when I cannot get those lost out of my mind.
I am an animal rescuer.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Final Death Row Plea

They will die this week if no one comes for them. The 3 ladies that were dumped by the family of a woman who died WILL DIE FRIDAY if no one comes for them. They are filing their last plea and are on death row getting ready to cross the Rainbow Bridge at dawn on Friday. They are fully sponsored. Someone help them.

These girls are so playful. I tossed a couple of toys in with them and they went ballistic. Tossing the balls around, bouncing off the sides of the cage in their play efforts. When a game of tug of war broke out between 2 of them, the third swooped in under them and got one of the toys for herself.



Also on the list to die with no chance of a shelter pardon is Tina. Tina is 6 months old and so friendly. This picture does not give her personality justice. She is outgoing and beautiful! She kept reaching out through the cage bars wanting to play. She is also FULLY SPONSORED! 


Tiny is another of the long timers. His last plea has been [played out too. This lean black sweetie needs out of his cage into freedom!


I AM BEGGING. PLEASE HELP THESE DARLINGS. I do not want to add to the Rainbow bridge page.


ALL OF THESE SWEET KITTIES ARE AT MURRAY COUNTY AC IN CHATSWORTH GA.  FREE TRANSPORTATION TO ATLANTA AND TRANSPORT AVAILABLE FOR  MIDWEST AND N.E.  DON'T LET DISTANCE STOP YOU!

CONTACT REBECCA VENTOURIS
rebeccaventouris@hotmail.com OR gafelinefriend@gmail.com404-375-6710

Lisa Hester 
lisahester@bellsouth.net   
770-441-0329

Megan Preston
mcpuppypower@yahoo.com
706-260-5251 or shelter 706-695-8003

Pauline Davis
ac2mcac@yahoo.com
706-463-2194 text only 

PLEASE E-MAIL OR CALL ASAP AS TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE.  THESE KITTIES  DIE ON FRIDAY 05/18/12!!!

PERMISSION TO POST AND CROSSPOST!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me