Blogger Layouts
I am an animal rescuer.
I will save lives. I will lose lives.
I will make wise decisions.I will make mistakes.
I will be surrounded by people who understand what I do and how I feel.
I will be criticized by those who do not understand.
I will rejoice when each homeless huggable finds a new forever family.
I will suffer through days when I cannot get those lost out of my mind.
I am an animal rescuer.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tossed away in Murray County

110295-97
Tonight we have 3 scared darlings. Their whole world has been turned upside down. Their owner died and as a result the other members of the family tossed these three to the animal shelter. Did they know these three might be killed in just a few days? I don't know. I do know that they need a home, a home they will stay in forever. 
They are 2-3 years old and not fixed. The big black lady in the front is very  outgoing, lovable and can be picked up. I have a feeling she might like a snuggle. The girl in the middle is a little standoffish but loves to be petted and can be picked up.  The white and black one in the back keeps to herself but can be petted. She just prefers you don't. Possibly she is just scared and bewildered at being dumped in a cage.


These 3 are at the Murray County Animal Shelter in Chatsworth GA. It is a kill shelter so they need out. The days are getting hotter here in GA and the cat room at this shelter has no windows or air conditioning.


If you can help please contact:

Rebecca, volunteer
- and – 
Lisa Hester, volunteer
lisakhester@bellsouth.net
770-441-0329
- and -
Megan 
706-260-5251 (daytime T,Th,F)(Text or call)
706-695-8003
mcpuppypower@yahoo.com 
- and -
Pauline Davis
ac2mcac@yahoo.com
706-463-2194
, Text messages only

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me