Blogger Layouts
I am an animal rescuer.
I will save lives. I will lose lives.
I will make wise decisions.I will make mistakes.
I will be surrounded by people who understand what I do and how I feel.
I will be criticized by those who do not understand.
I will rejoice when each homeless huggable finds a new forever family.
I will suffer through days when I cannot get those lost out of my mind.
I am an animal rescuer.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Silver love

C 12-70 Sinbad
Who loves silver? I know I do. If you love silver there is no way you can resist Sinbad at the Jackson County Animal Shelter. Sinbad is a striking beauty. He is the perfect mix of Siamese and tabby, white and silver. Get a load of those big china blue eyes! This sweet,shy boy needs a home. Is it yours? 



Please email:gafelinefriend@gmail.com or puglover@jawcaw.com or kittypuppylv@aol.com or ferretfarm56@gmail.com and we'll put you in touch with the shelter if interested!

Jackson County Animal Shelter in Commerce GA

VERY RURAL SHELTER AND THESE ANIMALS HAVE ONLY 5 DAYS!!!  THEY HAVE SOME HIGHLY HIGHLY ADOPTABLE'S!   PLEASE TRY TO HELP THEM!
 
RESCUE FRIENDLY AND EASILY VETTED.  TRANSPORT HELP MAY BE AVAILABLE!  


No GA license needed!   All animals must be vetted prior to leaving the facility.

Adoption/rescue fee includes spay/neuter, age appropriates shots, deworming, HW test and Microchip.  Fee is $80.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me