Blogger Layouts
I am an animal rescuer.
I will save lives. I will lose lives.
I will make wise decisions.I will make mistakes.
I will be surrounded by people who understand what I do and how I feel.
I will be criticized by those who do not understand.
I will rejoice when each homeless huggable finds a new forever family.
I will suffer through days when I cannot get those lost out of my mind.
I am an animal rescuer.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Mouser on board in Gordon County


GORDON COUNTY ANIMAL CONTROL
Calhoun, GEORGIA
(About 1 and a ½ hours NORTH of ATLANTA, and 1 hour SOUTH of Chattanooga, TENNESSEE)
~ 3 ~ CATS NEED *URGENT* RESCUE BY FRIDAY: 4/13/2012 CALL BY 8:00 AM please!!
~TRANSPORT HELP AVAILABLE TO Atlanta & POINTS INBETWEEN~
This animal Control has 8 cat cages. Please help!
THEY DESPERATELY NEED RESCUE, FOSTER, AND ADOPTION HELP!
PLEASE CROSSPOST!!
ALL SHELTER INFORMATION IS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST.
For DOGS and CATS, please go to Friends of Gordon County Animal Shelter’s Facebook page and look in their albums: 
*** BELOW is a direct link to the current ADOPTABLE / AVAILABLE album at GCAC:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.251634371574371.59897.124244120980064&type=3
THANK YOU!!!

 DMH Grey with White Male Kitty
Look at those stunning eyes, and confident posture!
Please HELP!
#1309 is a DSH Grey Tabby Male (with White mittens!) Kitty
This Boy has a NICE personality. please do NOT resist!
Please HELP!
***********
#1318 is a DSH Grey and White Male Kitty.
He needs to be released into his natural environment, and ~NOT~ in A.C. does anyone need a mouser or a barn kitty?
Please HELP!
***********

GORDON COUNTY ANIMAL CONTROL
790 Harris Beamer Road Southwest
Calhoun, GA
30701
phone: 706-629-3327
Hours:
Mon. - Fri.
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sat.
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
ALL adopted and rescued animals MUST be SPAYED or NEUTERED within 30 days. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Any animals that is an owner surrender can legally be euthanized that day. A stray animal must be held for a minimum of three days. The animal typically gets 3 - 7 days before they are euthanized.
  Only a few of our adoptable pets are featured here, so please come by and see all that are available.
ADOPTION PRICES:
Dogs: $55 includes spay or neuter certificate
$25 if a dog is already spayed or neutered
Cats: $45 includes spay or neuter certificate
$25 is cat is already spayed or neutered
ALL animals from the shelter MUST be spayed or neutered.
Gordon County Animal Control accepts: cash, checks, or money orders.
NO CREDIT CARDS OR DEBIT CARDS ACCEPTED




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me