Blogger Layouts
I am an animal rescuer.
I will save lives. I will lose lives.
I will make wise decisions.I will make mistakes.
I will be surrounded by people who understand what I do and how I feel.
I will be criticized by those who do not understand.
I will rejoice when each homeless huggable finds a new forever family.
I will suffer through days when I cannot get those lost out of my mind.
I am an animal rescuer.

Saturday, April 7, 2012

mama and babies at Murray need saving


At the Murray County Animal Shelter we have several urgent needs. A mama and her 4 week old babies need out now. Precious darlings that are friendly and alert! Look at these faces, how can you resist.

I don't have a picture available yet but there is one need that must be addressed ASAP. There are 3 bottle babies at the shelter. They need a mama that will nurse them or someone willing to continue bottle feeding them. Their mama was ran over by a car and they were brought to the shelter.

Ray Boy 110236
Ray Boy is still there and running out of time. He allows petting but is still a bit scared and with reason!

The three that were dropped off at the shelter because their owner died are still here also. These are friendly cats that were loved. They need to feel some love again. Do you have enough love for them?

110295
There are 2 new kitties that are there now. A black and white girl that is only 6 months old. This little girl is outgoing and friendly. She is ready to go home!

Last there is a Siamese.. I don't have any information about this one other than it is SCARED!!

You ask, what can I do? I tell you what you can do. you can foster, adopt or donate. How? Contact any of the people listed below and just get it done.



IF YOU CAN ADOPT, FOSTER OR RESCUE ANY OF THESE SWEET KITTIES, PLEASE NOTIFY ME IN A PM OR E MAIL AT

rebeccaventouris@hotmail.com OR gafelinefriend@gmail.com
PHONE IS 404 375 6710.
TRANSPORT IS PROVIDED FREE TO ATLANTA AND CAN BE ARRANGED FOR OUT OF STATEIF YOU CANNOT ADOPT OR FOSTER PLEASE CONSIDER PLEDGING OR SPONSORING A KITTY FOR RESCUE.

Please e-mail or call ASAP as time is of the essence! Your rescue help is greatly appreciated!

If you are not able to save a kitty at this time, you also may make a donation on behalf of one of the kitties or for a "hard to place" kitty.

To PayPal the shelter for the vetting, simply go to www.paypal.com, click on the "send money" tab on the home page and enter the shelter acct, murraycogavetdonate@yahoo.com In the subject line, indicate this is for vetting for the (brief descrip and/or ID # of animal or “hard to place kitty”). IMPORTANT: Be sure to designate the payment as a "gift" or PayPal will take part of it.

Rebecca, volunteer
- and – 
Lisa Hester, volunteer
lisakhester@bellsouth.net
770-441-0329
- and -
Megan 
706-260-5251 (daytime T,Th,F)(Text or call)
706-695-8003
mcpuppypower@yahoo.com 
- and -
Pauline Davis
ac2mcac@yahoo.com
706-463-2194
, Text messages only

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me