Blogger Layouts
I am an animal rescuer.
I will save lives. I will lose lives.
I will make wise decisions.I will make mistakes.
I will be surrounded by people who understand what I do and how I feel.
I will be criticized by those who do not understand.
I will rejoice when each homeless huggable finds a new forever family.
I will suffer through days when I cannot get those lost out of my mind.
I am an animal rescuer.

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Black beauties saved in Jackson County

What a great day today has been! The three black beauties, Nike, Sneakers and Skecher were rescued!      


There is still a need at the Jackson County Animal Shelter. Three kitties are still there that need rescue or adopted. They are running out of time as the shelter has more new cats in the cages now.


Chuck, our gorgeous long-haired beauty (who's great with other cats & very laid-back!), Rusty, our shy but sweet orange buff, and Sinbad, our beautiful Siamese-mix who is also good with other cats.






Please email: gafelinefriend@gmail.com or puglover@jawcaw.com or kittypuppylv@aol.com or ferretfarm56@gmail.com and we'll put you in touch with the shelter if interested!  


  VERY RURAL SHELTER AND THESE ANIMALS HAVE ONLY 5 DAYS!!!  THEY HAVE SOME HIGHLY HIGHLY ADOPTABLE'S!   PLEASE TRY TO HELP THEM!
 
RESCUE FRIENDLY AND EASILY VETTED.  TRANSPORT HELP MAY BE AVAILABLE!  


No GA license needed!   All animals must be vetted prior to leaving the facility.

Adoption/rescue fee includes spay/neuter, age appropriates shots, deworming, HW test and Microchip.  Fee is $80. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me