Blogger Layouts
I am an animal rescuer.
I will save lives. I will lose lives.
I will make wise decisions.I will make mistakes.
I will be surrounded by people who understand what I do and how I feel.
I will be criticized by those who do not understand.
I will rejoice when each homeless huggable finds a new forever family.
I will suffer through days when I cannot get those lost out of my mind.
I am an animal rescuer.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

JEFFERSON VET HOSPITAL

The Jefferson Vet Hospital in Jackson County Georgia has 4 kitties that are in need to be rescued or adopted by the end of next week. 
These are owner surrenders not feral cats. All they want is a forever home that will love them.


First we have a beautiful grey named Smokey. She is possibly spayed already and about 4 years old. She is supposedly good with children.




Next we have Tinker. A long haired black and white tuxedo. Tinker is 8 years old. He is already neutered, good with kids, cats and dogs. He has been declawed on his front paws. 




Our third beauty is Prissy. A cute black and white youngster that is good with kids. Prissy is only 6 months old.




Last we have Sissy. She is also a little black and white darling. She is 6 months old. Her sister is Prissy.





Agency transfer to licensed rescues or $100 (dogs)/$80 (cats) for adoption(spay/neuter, vaccinations, worming HW test).

Please....these beautiful animals need rescue to save their lives!
 
 
 If you think you can take any these precious babies or have any additional questions, please contact the clinic and ask for Miranda - the clinic number is 706-367-5161 (M,Th, F).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me