Blogger Layouts
I am an animal rescuer.
I will save lives. I will lose lives.
I will make wise decisions.I will make mistakes.
I will be surrounded by people who understand what I do and how I feel.
I will be criticized by those who do not understand.
I will rejoice when each homeless huggable finds a new forever family.
I will suffer through days when I cannot get those lost out of my mind.
I am an animal rescuer.

Friday, March 30, 2012

OUT OF TIME!! HELP!!

Kismit  C12-60
Skittles
Both are fully sponsored - NO CHARGE TO RESCUE/ADOPT THEM - but we've had a huge influx of new cats in the past week & with kitten season coming + Spring Break space is non-existent. These 2 sweet cats have been here the longest so they are OUT OF TIME!!!

Kismit is a sweet kitty that is less than a year old. She purrs and she loves to be petted. She loves head rubs!
Skittles is a tabico, a calico and tabby mix. Isn't he beautiful? Such unusual markings. His motor runs all the time, purring. He is very friendly and needs a home now.

These 2 are at the Jackson County Animal Shelter in Commerce GA.

VERY RURAL SHELTER AND THESE ANIMALS HAVE ONLY 5 DAYS!!!  THEY HAVE SOME HIGHLY HIGHLY ADOPTABLE'S!   PLEASE TRY TO HELP THEM!
RESCUE FRIENDLY AND EASILY VETTED.  TRANSPORT HELP MAY BE AVAILABLE!  


No GA license needed!   All animals must be vetted prior to leaving the facility.

Vetting includes spay/neuter, age appropriates shots, deworming, HW test and Microchip.  

Please email: gafelinefriend@gmail.com or kittypuppylv@aol.com or ferretfarm56@gmail.com and we'll put you in touch with the shelter if interested!      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me