Blogger Layouts
I am an animal rescuer.
I will save lives. I will lose lives.
I will make wise decisions.I will make mistakes.
I will be surrounded by people who understand what I do and how I feel.
I will be criticized by those who do not understand.
I will rejoice when each homeless huggable finds a new forever family.
I will suffer through days when I cannot get those lost out of my mind.
I am an animal rescuer.

Monday, March 26, 2012

These kitties need you now



The Jackson County Animal Shelter in Commerce GA has 5 new kitties. These kitties are running out of time. Every second they are there is another second closer to PTS. 


Chuck is a young male about 6 months old. He is a gorgeous black and white medium hair cat. He is laid back and gets along well with the other kitties.


Gypsy (c 12-64) just arrived today. She is a mottled grey.Just look at those eyes and that spotted face. Who can resist? She is so scared and does not know why she is here.


Nike is a young black male about 2 years old. He is sweet and good with the other  kitties.


Skecher is another young black male about 2 years old. He has big green eyes. He is sweet and plays well with the others.


Sneakers is our last. He is about 2 years old. He is black with a puff of white at his throat. He is sweet and has no problems with the other kitties. 


These kitties need rescue ASAP!!!!



VERY RURAL SHELTER AND THESE ANIMALS HAVE ONLY 5 DAYS!!!  THEY HAVE SOME HIGHLY HIGHLY ADOPTABLE'S!   PLEASE TRY TO HELP THEM!
 
RESCUE FRIENDLY AND EASILY VETTED.  TRANSPORT HELP MAY BE AVAILABLE!  


No GA license needed!   All animals must be vetted prior to leaving the facility.

Adoption/rescue fee includes spay/neuter, age appropriates shots, deworming, HW test and Microchip.  Fee is $80.

Please email:gafelinefriend@gmail.com or puglover@jawcaw.com or kittypuppylv@aol.com or ferretfarm56@gmail.com and we'll put you in touch with the shelter if interested!       


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me