Blogger Layouts
I am an animal rescuer.
I will save lives. I will lose lives.
I will make wise decisions.I will make mistakes.
I will be surrounded by people who understand what I do and how I feel.
I will be criticized by those who do not understand.
I will rejoice when each homeless huggable finds a new forever family.
I will suffer through days when I cannot get those lost out of my mind.
I am an animal rescuer.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

She gonna pop soon!

110197



This little grey and white lady is at the Murray County Animal Shelter in Chatsworth GA. She is a sweet thing that loves ear scratches. She does not mind being picked up. She is about 1 year old. Thing is she is pregnant and ready to pop! She needs rescue ASAP!!! Better yet, she needs a forever home. She needs love. She needs someone that will take responsibility for her. It is not her fault she is pregnant. A male cat was not neutered and her owner did not spay her and now she is paying the price. Please do not let her die because of someone else's irresponsibility. 

Contact:

Rebecca, volunteer
- and – 
Lisa Hester, volunteer
lisakhester@bellsouth.net
770-441-0329
- and -
Megan 
706-260-5251 (daytime T,Th,F)(Text or call)
706-695-8003
mcpuppypower@yahoo.com 
- and -
Pauline Davisac2mcac@yahoo.com
706-463-2194
, Text messages only


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me