Blogger Layouts
I am an animal rescuer.
I will save lives. I will lose lives.
I will make wise decisions.I will make mistakes.
I will be surrounded by people who understand what I do and how I feel.
I will be criticized by those who do not understand.
I will rejoice when each homeless huggable finds a new forever family.
I will suffer through days when I cannot get those lost out of my mind.
I am an animal rescuer.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Mama and kittens.




Yesterday, I said, that I would update everyone about the Polydactl Mama and kittens.  Their foster tells me they are languishing in a kitty condo, and that the kittens are adorable, (also poly) and the mother is very sweet.  They are all healthy and happy.  They are in foster care until they are old enough to be adopted.

The kitty Tiger, who is the mascot for our auction on facebook, has been renamed Charlie, and Star,who is now named Cassandra, are both at Petsmart in Douglasville, GA awaiting adoption.

I wish to thank Heart, for rescuing them.  If anyone would like to contribute to their care, their Pay pal account is  HEARTINC139@aol.com  

Tomorrow, I will update everyone on the other Mama cat and kittens.

Kitty purrs and head bonks,
Rebecca 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me