Blogger Layouts
I am an animal rescuer.
I will save lives. I will lose lives.
I will make wise decisions.I will make mistakes.
I will be surrounded by people who understand what I do and how I feel.
I will be criticized by those who do not understand.
I will rejoice when each homeless huggable finds a new forever family.
I will suffer through days when I cannot get those lost out of my mind.
I am an animal rescuer.

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Help needed

Friends!  only six kitties have been spoken for.  we can't make this transport unless we get more rescues to step up.  

Please, if you have an empty cage, consider taking one or two of these adorable cats...  we would have to stop rescue this month if this transport does not go, that means many more lives will be lost.  

HELP!!*******************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me