Blogger Layouts
I am an animal rescuer.
I will save lives. I will lose lives.
I will make wise decisions.I will make mistakes.
I will be surrounded by people who understand what I do and how I feel.
I will be criticized by those who do not understand.
I will rejoice when each homeless huggable finds a new forever family.
I will suffer through days when I cannot get those lost out of my mind.
I am an animal rescuer.

Monday, November 4, 2013

Home is where the love is

This was a year of heartache and strife. It was also a year full of love and generous people. Many cats were saved  this year. Unfortunately, many lost their lives. In order to continue saving homes need to be found for the ones that were rescued.

It is easy to find a home for a cute and cuddly kitten. Who can resist the innocence seen in their eyes? With older cats it can be a challenge sometimes. They are not so cute and precious. Sometimes they are scarred, old, sick, gray, scared, regal, happy, impish, shy, standoffish, cuddly, talkative, quiet, demanding, accepting, playful, grumpy. They have already developed their personalities. That is a bonus!  

I am going to be featuring different kitties that are in foster care. Kitties waiting for someone to open up their hearts and love them for who they are. Kitties looking for some to love them for who they are and want to share their home with them for the rest of their life. Can you find room for these special furrbabies? The next transport is November 15th

Donations are always welcomed because care can get to be expensive.

PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP FOR RESCUE OR ADOPTION!

rebeccaventouris@hotmail.com 


REMEMBER WE ALWAYS NEED FUNDS TO HELP WITH THE CARE AND VETTING OF OUR KITTIES!  IF YOU CAN DONATE, WE AND THE KITTIES APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH!!

To sponsor for the care,vetting and/or transportation, simply go to www.paypal.com, click on the "send money" tab on the home page and enter gafelinefriend@gmail.com .  In the subject line, indicate this is for  the Murray  kitties.  If you would like to designate for a particular kitty, give a brief description and/or ID # of kitty. IMPORTANT: Be sure to designate the payment as a "gift" or PayPal will take part of it.

If you do not wish to send to my pay pal account, you may also pay any portion of my bills at 
Baranik Animal Care 
1230 Satellite Blvd suite 200 
Suwanee, GA 30024
Phone 678-869-5469 

and 

Clippers and Bows

722 Kingston Ave Ne,
Rome, GA 30161
Phone (706) 378-0071   
PLEASE SPECIFY- MURRAY KITTIES / REBECCA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me