Blogger Layouts
I am an animal rescuer.
I will save lives. I will lose lives.
I will make wise decisions.I will make mistakes.
I will be surrounded by people who understand what I do and how I feel.
I will be criticized by those who do not understand.
I will rejoice when each homeless huggable finds a new forever family.
I will suffer through days when I cannot get those lost out of my mind.
I am an animal rescuer.

Tuesday, August 20, 2013










THESE SWEET KITTIES ARE OUT OF THE SHELTER AND SAFE!!  THANKS TO YOU!!!

NOW THEY NEED RESCUES!!!   WE HAVE A TRANSPORT ON THURSDAY AND  PLEASE, PLEASE HELP THEM.... 

REMEMBER WITHOUT DONATIONS OUR RESCUES CAN'T SAVE THEM.
To sponsor for the vetting and/or transportation, simply go to www.paypal.com, click on the "send money" tab on the home page and enter gafelinefriend@gmail.com .  In the subject line, indicate this is for  the Murray  kitties.  If you would like to designate for a particular kitty, give a brief description and/or ID # of kitty. IMPORTANT: Be sure to designate the payment as a "gift" or PayPal will take part of it.
If you do not wish to send to my pay pal account, you may also pay any portion of my bills at 
Baranik Animal Care 
1230 Satellite Blvd suite 200
Suwanee, GA 30024
Phone 678-869-5469

and

Clippers and Bows

722 Kingston Ave Ne,
Rome, GA 30161
Phone (706) 378-0071   
  

PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP FOR RESCUE OR ADOPTION!

rebeccaventouris@hotmail.com 
OR

gafelinefriend@gmail.com  
phone 
404-375-6710


Kitty purrs and head bonks,
Rebecca 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me