Blogger Layouts
I am an animal rescuer.
I will save lives. I will lose lives.
I will make wise decisions.I will make mistakes.
I will be surrounded by people who understand what I do and how I feel.
I will be criticized by those who do not understand.
I will rejoice when each homeless huggable finds a new forever family.
I will suffer through days when I cannot get those lost out of my mind.
I am an animal rescuer.

Monday, June 10, 2013

They are killing them



THESE CATS AND KITTENS PLUS 10 MORE WERE PICKED UP TODAY FROM THE MURRAY COUNTY ANIMAL SHELTER TO SAVE THEIR LIVES!!! I PERSONALLY HELPED DRIVE THEM TO SAFETY!

WE LOST 58 CATS AND KITTENS LAST MONTH, THAT NO ONE EVER SAW.  RIP SWEET BABIES...

I CAN ONLY POST PHOTOS OF THE ONES THEY SEND ME.  AS SOME OF YOU KNOW, I LIVE 3 HOURS AWAY FROM CHATSWORTH.

RESCUES STEP UP!  FUNDS ARE LIMITED, AND WE ARE NOT ABLE TO TAKE MORE UNLESS DONATIONS INCREASE.

RESCUES, CAN YOU TAKE EVEN ONE LITTER OF KITTENS?  HELP US HELP THEM!  CAN ANYONE SPONSOR? WE HAVE A TRANSPORT ON TUESDAY!!  

REMEMBER WITHOUT DONATIONS OUR RESCUES CAN'T SAVE THEM.
To sponsor for the vetting and/or transportation, simply go to www.paypal.com, click on the "send money" tab on the home page and enter gafelinefriend@gmail.com . In the subject line, indicate this is for  the Murray  kitties.  If you would like to designate for a particular kitty, give a brief description and/or ID # of kitty. 
IMPORTANT:Be sure to designate the payment as a "gift" or PayPal will take part of it.


 PLEASE
CONTACT ME ASAP FOR RESCUE OR ADOPTION!


rebeccaventouris@hotmail.com 

OR
gafelinefriend@gmail.com  


phone 404-375-6710

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me