Blogger Layouts
I am an animal rescuer.
I will save lives. I will lose lives.
I will make wise decisions.I will make mistakes.
I will be surrounded by people who understand what I do and how I feel.
I will be criticized by those who do not understand.
I will rejoice when each homeless huggable finds a new forever family.
I will suffer through days when I cannot get those lost out of my mind.
I am an animal rescuer.

Saturday, May 18, 2013

CATURDAY




14 adults and 3 kittens were saved today!  Thanks to the help of Lisa Cline Cheek, Valerie Ernst, and Mary Erna Scovel, who helped transport them to safety!  Thanks also to the Rescues  both near and far, who helped me to pull, and the ones in the N.E. who gave commitments for them!

Thank you, for the generous people who donated for their vetting and transportation, without which we could not pull this off..

To everyone involved, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me