Blogger Layouts
I am an animal rescuer.
I will save lives. I will lose lives.
I will make wise decisions.I will make mistakes.
I will be surrounded by people who understand what I do and how I feel.
I will be criticized by those who do not understand.
I will rejoice when each homeless huggable finds a new forever family.
I will suffer through days when I cannot get those lost out of my mind.
I am an animal rescuer.

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Kittens and more


Murray County Animal Shelter, Chatsworth Georgia

THIS WEEK DUE TO THE HOLIDAY, I HAVE KITTIES IN BOARDING WAITING FOR TRANSPORT.AND THE COST IS FAST EATING UP FUNDS.  I AM DESPERATELY SEEKING LOCAL FOSTERS IN THE SUWANEE- ATHENS GA AREA.  ALSO NEEDED FUTURE TEMPORARY FOSTERS IN THE CHATSWORTH- DALTON AREA.  CAN YOU HELP ALL FOSTERS ARE RESCUED AND AWAIT TRANSPORT.

 STAYING IN THE SHELTER IS NOT AN OPTION.  THERE IS NOT ENOUGH ROOM AND AS IN ALL CATTERY'S THEY TEND TO GET URI PROBLEMS..HELP US SAVE THEM!!!



 
PURRSILLA  294
female calico
1 yr
very scared but i think she will come around
caught in trap

REVA  
Maine Coon tri colored adult
relaxed and friendly

VERA  
dlh  tri colored adult
looks like the sister this one in coloring but came in separately

CASHMERE  300
spayed female obese DLH
5 yrs
owner surrender
said they couldn't afford to feed her... lol 

SUGAR 291  
Tabby twin 5 mos female friendly  
RESCUED BUT NEED FUNDS FOR VETTING

SPICE 292
Tabby twin 2  female 5 mos friendly 
RESCUED BUT NEED FUNDS FOR VETTING

TWO KITTENS!
 6 WEEK OLD!
READY TO GO


REMEMBER WITHOUT DONATIONS OUR RESCUES CAN'T SAVE THEM.


If you can't adopt at this time and would like to sponsor, To PayPal the shelter for the vetting, simply go to www.paypal.com, click on the "send money" tab on the home page and enter the shelter acct, murrayshelter@bellsouth.net.  In the subject line, indicate this is for vetting for the (brief descrip and/or ID # of kitty). IMPORTANT: Be sure to designate the payment as a "gift" or PayPal will take part of it.


 PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP FOR RESCUE OR ADOPTION!

rebeccaventouris@hotmail.com 
OR

gafelinefriend@gmail.com  
phone 
404-375-6710

OR

Lisa Hester

lisahester@bellsouth.net
770-441-0329

OR

Megan Preston

mcpuppypower@yahoo.com
706-260-5251 call or text

OR

Pauline Davis

ac2mcac@yahoo.com
706-463-2194 text only

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me