Blogger Layouts
I am an animal rescuer.
I will save lives. I will lose lives.
I will make wise decisions.I will make mistakes.
I will be surrounded by people who understand what I do and how I feel.
I will be criticized by those who do not understand.
I will rejoice when each homeless huggable finds a new forever family.
I will suffer through days when I cannot get those lost out of my mind.
I am an animal rescuer.

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Last week was a saving week, will this one be?


ALL OUR KITTIES LAST WEEK WERE SAVED!  CAN WE SAVE THESE TOO?  PLEASE HELP THEM LIVE!!!  SPONSOR $$ !!!

PLEASE!!! URGENT!!!  NO ONE HAS RESPONDED FOR RESCUE OF THESE SWEET KITTIES!  WE HAVE SOME SPONSOR $$ BUT THEY NEED RESCUE!!!



"WHITEY"
SPAYED ADULT
APPROX 3 YRS
FRIENDLY
OWNER SURRENDER

CHEDDER 131
MALE ORG TAB
APPROX 2 YRS
FRIENDLY
CAUGHT IN TRAP

BRIDGETTE 137
FEMALE
OLDER KITTEN BLK/WHT
APPROX 6 MONTHS
STRAY


CHEETO & CHEEZIT 162 AND 163 
APPROX 8 MONTHS
FRIENDLY
OWNER SURRENDER

REMEMBER WITHOUT DONATIONS OUR RESCUES CAN'T SAVE THEM.


If you can't adopt at this time and would like to sponsor, To PayPal the shelter for the vetting, simply go to www.paypal.com, click on the "send money" tab on the home page and enter the shelter acct, murrayshelter@bellsouth.net.  In the subject line, indicate this is for vetting for the (brief descrip and/or ID # of kitty). IMPORTANT: Be sure to designate the payment as a "gift" or PayPal will take part of it.


 PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP FOR RESCUE OR ADOPTION!

rebeccaventouris@hotmail.com 
OR

gafelinefriend@gmail.com  
phone 
404-375-6710

OR

Lisa Hester

lisahester@bellsouth.net
770-441-0329

OR

Megan Preston

mcpuppypower@yahoo.com
706-260-5251 call or text

OR

Pauline Davis

ac2mcac@yahoo.com
706-463-2194 text only

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me