Blogger Layouts
I am an animal rescuer.
I will save lives. I will lose lives.
I will make wise decisions.I will make mistakes.
I will be surrounded by people who understand what I do and how I feel.
I will be criticized by those who do not understand.
I will rejoice when each homeless huggable finds a new forever family.
I will suffer through days when I cannot get those lost out of my mind.
I am an animal rescuer.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

crowded shelter

OVERCROWDED SHELTER NEEDS TO GET THESE KITTIES OUT ASAP OR THEY WILL BE PUT DOWN ON FRIDAY 11/16/11   PLEASE HELP THEM LIVE!!!


Mom and babies are EXTRA URGENT!! Babies eyes are getting gooey. They need out ASAP

RESCUES NEED SPONSOR DOLLARS TO HELP SAVE THEM!~!!  MURRAY COUNTY CHATSWORTH GA.


ANGEL 113139
FEMALE SILVER TABBY 8 MONTHS

SHE IS A LITTLE SHY BUT LOVES TO BE PETTED

LEO 113138
MALE ORG TABBY 5 YEARS

KEEPS TO SELF BUT LOVES PETS

TORI AND  TONIE 113136 AND 113137
FEMALE FRIENDS
1 YR
VERY, VERY, PLAYFUL

SONYA 113142 
FEMALE BLACK 1 YR
VERY PLAYFUL

SNOWY 113141
WHITE FEMALE SPAYED AND DECLAWED. 5 YEARS 

OWNER SURRENDER

SINCLAIR 11313
MALE BLK 8 YRS
VERY PLAYFUL

113159 BLACK LONG HAIR KITTEN
NEEDS LOVE

CHESTER 113062
MALE ORG TABBY 1 YR
VERY PLAYFUL





112638 MOLLY
MOM AND 3 BABIES  MOM 1 YRS; BABIES 3 WEEKS  
If you can't adopt at this time and would like to sponsor, To PayPal the shelter for the vetting, simply go to www.paypal.com, click on the "send money" tab on the home page and enter the shelter acct, murrayshelter@bellsouth.net.  In the subject line, indicate this is for vetting for the (brief descrip and/or ID # of kitty). IMPORTANT: Be sure to designate the payment as a "gift" or PayPal will take part of it.

PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP FOR RESCUE OR ADOPTION!

rebeccaventouris@hotmail.com 
OR
gafelinefriend@gmail.com  
phone 404-375-6710

OR
Lisa Hester
lisaKhester@bellsouth.net
770-441-0329

OR
Megan Preston
mcpuppypower@yahoo.com
706-260-5251 call or text

OR
Pauline Davis
ac2mcac@yahoo.com
706-463-2194 text only

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me