Blogger Layouts
I am an animal rescuer.
I will save lives. I will lose lives.
I will make wise decisions.I will make mistakes.
I will be surrounded by people who understand what I do and how I feel.
I will be criticized by those who do not understand.
I will rejoice when each homeless huggable finds a new forever family.
I will suffer through days when I cannot get those lost out of my mind.
I am an animal rescuer.

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Murray County animals need help




CAN ANYONE HELP THESE POOR KITTIES?  THEY NEED OUT ASAP!!!  THE LONGER THEY ARE IN AC THE LESS CHANCE THEY HAVE!!!


"POOPY MANX"
Female Manx that has the poops.
NEEDS OUT ASAP She is getting probiotics but really need vet care.

TORI AND TONI 113136-137  Two friends that are about 1 year old each. They are very friendly. They need out before they get sick!  Can you foster? Did a foster mom or dad or adoption!


SONYA 113142 BLACK ONE YEAR SICK WITH RUNNY EYES AND URI, BEING TREATED BUT, CAN'T GET PROPER CARE IN THE SHELTER.NEEDS  OUT ASAP INTO FOSTER CARE OR VET CARE.



GEORGE 113243  OWNER SURRENDER 5 YRS.
George is a lost soul. His owner dumped him and George is upset. When he arrived he was friendly and pettable. He swats at you now. He is so scared. He needs a forever home.

FEMALE TAB/WHT  
MALE ORG 6 MOS  HAVE RESCUE NEED FUNDS FOR VETTING.
BEST FRIENDS!

LOUIE 113204  ADULT MALE  BLACK AND WHITE,   Louie is beautiful. He is scared but will let you pet him.



SOME OF THEM HAVE RESCUE ALREADY AND TWO ARE TOO SICK TO TRAVEL.  ALL KITTIES FROM LAST WEEK ARE SAFE BUT, WE LOST JOHN JOHN DUE TO ILLNESS.  HE DID NOT DIE IN THE SHELTER BUT IN THE LOVING ARMS OF SOMEONE WHO CARED.  WE NEED $$ TO CARE FOR THEM. ALSO GOOD FOSTERS TO GIVE THE SICK BABIES AND THE ONES WHO ARE NOT SICK A CHANCE.

  MURRAY COUNTY CHATSWORTH GA


If you can't adopt at this time and would like to sponsor, To PayPal the shelter for the vetting, simply go to www.paypal.com, click on the "send money" tab on the home page and enter the shelter acct, murrayshelter@bellsouth.net.  In the subject line, indicate this is for vetting for the (brief descrip and/or ID # of kitty). IMPORTANT: Be sure to designate the payment as a "gift" or PayPal will take part of it.

PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP FOR RESCUE OR ADOPTION!

rebeccaventouris@hotmail.com 
OR
gafelinefriend@gmail.com  
phone 404-375-6710

OR
Lisa Hester
lisaKhester@bellsouth.net
770-441-0329

OR
Megan Preston
mcpuppypower@yahoo.com
706-260-5251 call or text

OR
Pauline Davis
ac2mcac@yahoo.com
706-463-2194 text only

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me