Blogger Layouts
I am an animal rescuer.
I will save lives. I will lose lives.
I will make wise decisions.I will make mistakes.
I will be surrounded by people who understand what I do and how I feel.
I will be criticized by those who do not understand.
I will rejoice when each homeless huggable finds a new forever family.
I will suffer through days when I cannot get those lost out of my mind.
I am an animal rescuer.

Monday, September 24, 2012

rescues needed!

There are kitties at Murray County that are sponsored and need rescues.
NINA 112439-441  SPONSORED!! 
Top of the list is a mama and 2 babies. Mama is a Siamese mix with two 10 week old babies, one orange and one white. Both are very shy darlings. In the right place they will break out of their shell.


LOTTI 112475  SPONSORED!!!
Lotti is a 12 week old kitten that is playful! She will delight you with her antics



DONNA AND LINDA  112570 AND 112487 
Donna and Linda are two tuxedos that have become friends. They are about 1-2 years old. They are shy and keep to themselves. What they need is a place to call home.


HEIDI  112292
Heidi is a 6 month old tabby that is extremely playful. I love a playful kitty. I love how they play till they drop.


SUNNY  112476
Sunny is a big boy. 5 years old and very shy. most likely just unsure of himself because he likes to be petted. He needs his furever home.



WANDA  112562-69
Wanda is a 2 year old calico mom with seven 5 week old babies. too many babies for this young lady. This is a playful bunch.


Snickers, Hershey and Mars are about a year old. They are semi feral.


Jetta is a black female. She is 2 momnth old and plays hard!



SMOKEY  112575
Smokey is a gray kitten, 4 months old that loves to play.



Tipper is a special case. She is a semi feral black and white kitty. She is touchable. She has some hair missing on her tail. She came from a hoarding situation.



KITTIES NEED SPONSOR $$$ SO RESCUES CAN SAVE THEM!!! MURRAY CO. CHATSWORTH GA!‏



If you can't adopt at this time and would like to sponsor, To PayPal the shelter for the vetting, simply go to www.paypal.com, click on the "send money" tab on the home page and enter the shelter acct, murrayshelter@bellsouth.net.  In the subject line, indicate this is for vetting for the (brief descrip and/or ID # of kitty). IMPORTANT: Be sure to designate the payment as a "gift" or PayPal will take part of it.

PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP FOR RESCUE OR ADOPTION!

rebeccaventouris@hotmail.com
OR
gafelinefriend@gmail.com 
phone 404-375-6710

OR
Lisa Hester
lisaKhester@bellsouth.net
770-441-0329

OR
Megan Preston
mcpuppypower@yahoo.com
706-260-5251 call or text

OR
Pauline Davis
ac2mcac@yahoo.com
706-463-2194 text only



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me