Blogger Layouts
I am an animal rescuer.
I will save lives. I will lose lives.
I will make wise decisions.I will make mistakes.
I will be surrounded by people who understand what I do and how I feel.
I will be criticized by those who do not understand.
I will rejoice when each homeless huggable finds a new forever family.
I will suffer through days when I cannot get those lost out of my mind.
I am an animal rescuer.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Kitten season. Let Them Live!!!

Today, I want to send out a plea.  Have YOU ever thought of fostering?  If so, NOW is the time.There are already Mama cats with kittens in our shelters.  Many of them do not make it out alive!  At Murray County, we have two Mama's, plus three bottle babies, whose mother was hit by a car. And this is just the beginning.

The rural shelters in GA wind up killing many Mom's with kittens every year, because we do not have fosters.

Fostering mom's with babies is very rewarding.  We get the best part.  They are not a lot of bother but, Oh so cute to watch them grow daily, and learn, and play.  They are so much fun, and you know that you are not just saving one, you are saving them all.

Do you have a spare room? Sewing room, bedroom, even a large closet can accommodate.  The Mama cat does most of the work!  Just think!  You can have kittens every year and not have the responsibility of seeing them raised into full grown cats.  All the pleasure and none of the pain!

If you think fostering is something you would like to do, please contact me, and let these babies live!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me