Blogger Layouts
I am an animal rescuer.
I will save lives. I will lose lives.
I will make wise decisions.I will make mistakes.
I will be surrounded by people who understand what I do and how I feel.
I will be criticized by those who do not understand.
I will rejoice when each homeless huggable finds a new forever family.
I will suffer through days when I cannot get those lost out of my mind.
I am an animal rescuer.

Monday, March 12, 2012

What I am about

I want to show off all the beautiful cats that are here in small rural shelters in GA, in hopes that they will be rescued or adopted. Many shelters in Georgia kill cats without giving them a chance. It is my hope that I can help in my own way to rescue these kitties and find them a forever home.

Transportation can be arranged, Donations are always welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me