Blogger Layouts
I am an animal rescuer.
I will save lives. I will lose lives.
I will make wise decisions.I will make mistakes.
I will be surrounded by people who understand what I do and how I feel.
I will be criticized by those who do not understand.
I will rejoice when each homeless huggable finds a new forever family.
I will suffer through days when I cannot get those lost out of my mind.
I am an animal rescuer.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Only have a few days left

018 Sweet young kitties
015 Young tiger pleading "take me"
Adoptable! These sweet kitties are scheduled to be PTS Fri at dawn at the Murray Shelter in Chatsworth, GA (just north of Atlanta and just south of Chattanooga, TN). We must let the shelter know by THIS Thurs night 03/15 who has rescue/who does not. Please help them live. NOTE: The kitties must have rescue lined up as soon as possible, but can stay at the shelter a couple of days longer, if needed. Free transport to Atlanta provided. Transport to the Northeast and Midwest available.. 

Rebecca, volunteer
404 375 6710 

Lisa Hester, volunteer
- and –
Megan
706-260-5251 (daytime T,Th,F)(Text or call)
Pauline Davis
ac2mcac@yahoo.com
706-463-2194, Text messages only 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me