Blogger Layouts
I am an animal rescuer.
I will save lives. I will lose lives.
I will make wise decisions.I will make mistakes.
I will be surrounded by people who understand what I do and how I feel.
I will be criticized by those who do not understand.
I will rejoice when each homeless huggable finds a new forever family.
I will suffer through days when I cannot get those lost out of my mind.
I am an animal rescuer.

Friday, March 16, 2012

HELP SAVE THESE HOLD-OVER KITTIES!!



Skittles & Tux both still need rescue - Tux has been here well over the 5-day limit!!.

In addition, Skippy the cat still needs a home. He has been fully vetted...and I do mean FULLY - triple-tested (negative), treated for fleas, tapeworms & ear mites, micro-chipped, neutered & vaccinated. His fees have been paid and he is safe for the time being but he needs a home where he can be an indoor cat. He is beloved by the staff at the vet's office but all of them have the same problem - too many cats already. But they want to make SURE he goes to a good home! 


VERY RURAL SHELTER AND THESE ANIMALS HAVE ONLY 5 DAYS!!!  THEY HAVE SOME HIGHLY HIGHLY ADOPTABLE'S!   PLEASE TRY TO HELP THEM!
RESCUE FRIENDLY AND EASILY VETTED.  TRANSPORT HELP MAY BE AVAILABLE!  


No GA license needed!   All animals must be vetted prior to leaving the facility.

Adoption/rescue fee includes spay/neuter, age appropriates shots, deworming, HW test and Microchip.  Fee is $80. SKIPPY IS FREE!!


Contact Rebecca 
404 375 6710 


Skippy looks rough – he’s a big boy & one of his ears is damaged. But that rough exterior hides a heart of gold – he’s extremely sweet, loves to sit in your lap & be petted & chirp at you. He has been triple-tested (negative), treated for fleas, tapeworms & ear mites, micro-chipped, neutered & vaccinated. He’s good with other cats, but needs to be an inside kitty.
 
Skittles
What a sweet kitty – very loving & affectionate. Skittles’ motor runs all the time! Gorgeous eyes & beautiful patterned coat.

Tux is a very shy kitty, but he’s not feral. He meows & wants to be friendly but he’s so scared. A little time spent with him will produce quick results!



Contact Rebecca 
404 375 6710 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me